And to make up for numbers, and to stop the brain from frying, I’ll take georgie’s meme…
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
The Magpie, when he called to check up on me.
2.What were you doing at 0800?
I was sitting on the bus into Civic
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Talking to the Magpie on Skype
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I finished an MA, relocated to finish an MLIS, and applied for a PhD.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Enjoy!” to Magpie when I hung up.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
3 – red bull this morning, soda water at lunch, and a cup of tea not too long ago.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
I have a black comb.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
a phone recharge card
9. Where were you last night?
At home, working on my lit review
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my purse, or money tin
12.What’s the weather like today?
overcast, muggy, around 25C
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Not a fan of ice cream, but I’ll take mango gelato anyday
14. What excites you?
Knitting, learning, good news, hearing from friends, the prospect of relaxing without feeling guilty.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Oh God yes, but, I also want to see how long I can get it before I finish my PhD…
16. Are you over the age of 25?
just… only just. 🙂
17. Do you talk a lot?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I know a few.
20. Do you make up your own words?
When you’ve studied enough Anglo-Saxon, Old High German, Latin, and Old Norse… but of course!
21. Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes, more insecure than jealous though.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A.”
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K.”
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
“Good Luck for the interview”
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
Only when my hair is at a certain length. It’s been permed a few times too…
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
A few colleagues whom I don’t speak to anymore.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
A cherry ripe bar
31. Will you get married in the future?
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Uh? Does that include tv? if it does, then, ocean’s 11. For all the obvious reasons.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
36. Did you cry today?
A little. Don’t ask.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
I like memes, and I haven’t blogged in a while. Nice to get back into the swing of things.